.

.
.
Sons are a heritage from the Lord, Children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalms 127:3-5
.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world ~Author Unknown
.
One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. Mother Theresa

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Live for today

I love these songs, because they make me think about what is really important and remind me that it is so easy to get caught up in life, trying to complete all the things that need to be done and most of the time we forget to just take a deep breath and enjoy the little things in life (I know I do). As adults we have so many responsibilities and our jobs never seem to be finished. There is always something that needs to be done or somewhere we need to go and we often forget to just stop and take the time to "dance with Cinderella", to have that conversation with the kids or with eachother, to find those things that we can do to be a blessing to others or to just sit back and enjoy ourself. I have determined that I need to make more time to enjoy my family, to stop and listen to the music, to marvel at the beauty in nature and just breathe. To enjoy today because there is no guarantee of another tomorrow.



 

No comments: