.

.
.
Sons are a heritage from the Lord, Children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalms 127:3-5
.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world ~Author Unknown
.
One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. Mother Theresa

Monday, November 12, 2012

Countdown

I love being able to look at the calendar and mark off the days until I will see my daughter again. I love knowing that after this trip I will never have to leave her again. That she will finally be coming home. I love that she will be a part of our family, forever and always and I am now truly able to say that she is my daughter. I just love this precious child so much. She is such an adorable little one. I am so grateful that God and the officials in her country have granted us the privilege of raising her. We are beyond thrilled.

 God has amazing things planned for all of us if we are just willing to go. The journey He asks you take may not be easy, but you can guarantee it will still be amazing. The road the journey takes you down may end up making your life look completely different then the way you had envisioned it, but where He takes you ends up being even better then you could have ever imagined. I am so glad that I have chosen to go where He leads me because I now have 2 precious children that I would never have known if I hadn't. He always knows what is best.

                                                                    February 2012



                                                     
                                                                   October 2012

So glad she will soon be home with us.

No comments: