.

.
.
Sons are a heritage from the Lord, Children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalms 127:3-5
.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world ~Author Unknown
.
One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. Mother Theresa

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The other day I was talking to a new friend, who is over in Eastern Europe adopting her son, about the unpredictability of adoption and how all the years of being in our adoption processes has taught me to just go with the flow. Well today has really tested my ability to do that. Today has been a VERY big struggle for me, but to be honest I have began to feel some peace about this situation. I will always have a love for this child, but I am at peace knowing that she has gone home to a family. I believe that God has a child out there waiting for us and I know that in His time He will reveal her to us. I am back to learning patience again, as we continue to wait. I REALLY truly HATE this lesson!!!!!

No comments: